On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Jim Seymour wrote:

> I, for one, hope the insurance company in question is not one with
> which I'm insured, not the one in which I hold stock, and not one in
> which my 401k is invested. If I found it was any of those, it would
> quickly become *not* one of those.

I'll take the opposite tack- I'd rather my insurance companies *did* ask
here (and were looking at at least limiting it to some sort of terminal
service) rather than just opening things up to the world without asking
anyone. Who knows what the ones who don't know/care about the risks are

Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
paul@compuwar.net which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."

firewall-wizards mailing list