Well, that's all true, and not to offend anyone on the list or anything,
but there's a reason that folks who are hired to do PR and marketting are
not the same folks who are hired to secure networks.

We're "reasonably" good at what we do, let's trust that other folks are
"reasonably" good at what they do, whether we understand it entirely or
not.

It's always easier to just say no to everything, but then nothing gets
done.

Sauce