--===============0379472999==

------=_Part_41780_20112287.1194626181572

On Nov 9, 2007 8:44 AM, Timothy Shea wrote:

> So please spare us your moral outrage.
>
> t.s

Moral outrage?

I'm not sure what you read, or where, but it certainly wasn't the e-mail you
quoted.

He works for an insurance company. My insurance company has more info on me
than my wife. I don't want that information given up to some script kiddie!

I won't comment on your former employers - I keep my moral interests and
concerns to myself...