Cisco asa 5505 Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN) - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Cisco asa 5505 Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN) - Firewalls ; While configuring the ASA for Web-VPN, I got the following "Web-VPN cannot be enabled on an interface that has been configured for HTTPS/ ASDM access on the same port". I would like to still be able to manage the device ...

  1. Cisco asa 5505 Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN)

    While configuring the ASA for Web-VPN, I got the following "Web-VPN
    cannot be enabled on an interface that has been configured for HTTPS/
    ASDM access on the same port".
    I would like to still be able to manage the device from the outside
    via the ASDM. Are there any other options to choose from? Am I amble
    to choose another port for Web-VPN or HTTPS/ASDM?

    Thanks,

    JT

  2. Re: Cisco asa 5505 Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN)

    On Nov 5, 6:45 pm, JASZTECH wrote:

    > I would like to still be able to manage the device from the outside
    > via the ASDM. Are there any other options to choose from? Am I amble
    > to choose another port for Web-VPN or HTTPS/ASDM?

    Yes you can.

    Changing the asdm port:
    http server enable your_new_port

    Changing the webvpn port:
    webvpn
    port your_new_port

    see also:
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...807be2a1.shtml

  3. Re: Cisco asa 5505 Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN)

    On Nov 5, 3:30 pm, Robby Cauwerts wrote:
    > On Nov 5, 6:45 pm, JASZTECH wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to still be able to manage the device from the outside
    > > via the ASDM. Are there any other options to choose from? Am I amble
    > > to choose another port for Web-VPN or HTTPS/ASDM?

    > Yes you can.
    >
    > Changing the asdm port:
    > http server enable your_new_port
    >
    > Changing the webvpn port:
    > webvpn
    > port your_new_port
    >
    > see also:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...h_note09186a00...

    Excellent!
    It works great. It only took about 5 or 10 min to conf...
    Thanks again for your help.

    -JT-

+ Reply to Thread