Netscreen ssg5 - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Netscreen ssg5 - Firewalls ; We are considering a netscreen ssg5 for a small office of about 30 users. Any recommendations or comments would be welcome Thanks Craig...

  1. Netscreen ssg5

    We are considering a netscreen ssg5 for a small office of about 30 users.
    Any recommendations or comments would be welcome

    Thanks
    Craig

  2. Re: Netscreen ssg5

    UseNet wrote:

    > We are considering a netscreen ssg5 for a small office of about 30 users.
    > Any recommendations or comments would be welcome

    42

    Wolfgang

  3. Re: Netscreen ssg5

    In article ,
    UseNet wrote:
    >We are considering a netscreen ssg5 for a small office of about 30 users.
    >Any recommendations or comments would be welcome

    Great choice, should easily handle this. There's options like
    an extended license (more sessions, shouldn't be an issue for
    30 users) and Kapersky anti-virus to inspect inbound traffic.
    We use these (and SSG20s) for branch offices & business partners.

    alan

  4. Re: Netscreen ssg5

    On Nov 1, 10:01 pm, pale...@sonic.net (Alan Strassberg) wrote:
    > In article ,
    >
    > UseNet wrote:
    > >We are considering a netscreen ssg5 for a small office of about 30 users.
    > >Any recommendations or comments would be welcome

    > Great choice, should easily handle this. There's options like
    > an extended license (more sessions, shouldn't be an issue for
    > 30 users) and Kapersky anti-virus to inspect inbound traffic.
    > We use these (and SSG20s) for branch offices & business partners.
    >
    > alan

    I manage a lot of 5GT's for customers and it's great for the small
    office. I recommend it

+ Reply to Thread