This is a discussion on New Proxies - Firewalls ; Visit http://businesscomparting.com http://financecomparting.com to unblock myspace, bebo, facebook and more at school or at work!...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  1. New Proxies

    Visit
    http://businesscomparting.com
    http://financecomparting.com
    to unblock myspace, bebo, facebook and more at school or at work!

  2. Re: New Proxies

    "Max Danzas" wrote in message
    news:1193722841.756720.33600@19g2000hsx.googlegrou ps.com...
    > Visit
    > http://businesscomparting.com
    > http://financecomparting.com
    > to unblock myspace, bebo, facebook and more at school or at work!

    SOme people have their opinions about these proxies, but ever since
    you people started advertising these proxies, the listenership on my
    radio station has EXPLODED. I get a tally of what the total listening
    hours have been over the past 30 days, and in just ONE day,
    the 30 running tally of TLH more than DOUBLED. I about
    fell off the seat when I saw that. And a lot of the traffic came from
    these proxy sites you are advertising.

    So you are doing us online radio broadcasters quite a favour
    adversiting these sites. You are allowing more and more
    people to be able to listen from work, so keep it up guuys

  3. Re: New Proxies

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > You are allowing more and more
    > people to be able to listen from work, so keep it up guuys

    And that's allowing more and more people to be subjected to firing
    because of their lack of moral character and ethics.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  4. Re: New Proxies

    "Leythos" wrote in message
    news:MPG.2193a266c5b914f7989790@adfree.Usenet.com. ..
    > In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    >> You are allowing more and more
    >> people to be able to listen from work, so keep it up guuys

    > And that's allowing more and more people to be subjected to firing
    > because of their lack of moral character and ethics.

    Actually, a lot of the Live 365 broadcasters are seeing a HUGE
    increase in the 30-day running tally of listening hours, and much
    of the traffic coming from various web proxy sites like these guys
    are advertising here.

    And why not? Live 365 is one of the most high-traffic sites on the
    web, and the web sites that keep track of where listeners go to
    get net radio consistently all rate them in the top 10 among
    the various net radio sites worldwide. And the traffic really
    goes up during the workdays in America.

  5. Re: New Proxies

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...

    > "Leythos" wrote in message
    > news:MPG.2193a266c5b914f7989790@adfree.Usenet.com. ..
    > > In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > >> You are allowing more and more
    > >> people to be able to listen from work, so keep it up guuys

    > > And that's allowing more and more people to be subjected to firing
    > > because of their lack of moral character and ethics.

    > Actually, a lot of the Live 365 broadcasters are seeing a HUGE
    > increase in the 30-day running tally of listening hours, and much
    > of the traffic coming from various web proxy sites like these guys
    > are advertising here.
    >
    > And why not? Live 365 is one of the most high-traffic sites on the
    > web, and the web sites that keep track of where listeners go to
    > get net radio consistently all rate them in the top 10 among
    > the various net radio sites worldwide. And the traffic really
    > goes up during the workdays in America.

    And people like you that advocate breaking laws in some countries,
    breaking company policy, violating contract terms, will eventually be
    sued by your listeners when they are fired and claim it was your fault.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  6. Re: New Proxies

    "Leythos" wrote in message
    news:MPG.2193b4fd66bbb272989796@adfree.Usenet.com. ..
    > In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    >>
    >> "Leythos" wrote in message
    >> news:MPG.2193a266c5b914f7989790@adfree.Usenet.com. ..
    >> > In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    >> >
    >> > And that's allowing more and more people to be subjected to firing
    >> > because of their lack of moral character and ethics.

    >> Actually, a lot of the Live 365 broadcasters are seeing a HUGE
    >> increase in the 30-day running tally of listening hours, and much
    >> of the traffic coming from various web proxy sites like these guys
    >> are advertising here.
    >>
    >> And why not? Live 365 is one of the most high-traffic sites on the
    >> web, and the web sites that keep track of where listeners go to
    >> get net radio consistently all rate them in the top 10 among
    >> the various net radio sites worldwide. And the traffic really
    >> goes up during the workdays in America.

    > And people like you that advocate breaking laws in some countries,

    It is ONLY against the law if you BREAK somebody's PASSWORD.
    That is what these phpProxy sites are DESIGNED for. They are
    designed to let you go just about anywhere on the net, WITHOUT
    having to break someone's password, and therefore NOT breaking
    the law. If the filter FAILS to block a site, then it is LEGAL to access it.

  7. Re: New Proxies

    In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...

    > "Leythos" wrote in message
    > news:MPG.2193b4fd66bbb272989796@adfree.Usenet.com. ..
    > > In article , chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > >>
    > >> "Leythos" wrote in message
    > >> news:MPG.2193a266c5b914f7989790@adfree.Usenet.com. ..

    > >> Actually, a lot of the Live 365 broadcasters are seeing a HUGE
    > >> increase in the 30-day running tally of listening hours, and much
    > >> of the traffic coming from various web proxy sites like these guys
    > >> are advertising here.
    > >>
    > >> And why not? Live 365 is one of the most high-traffic sites on the
    > >> web, and the web sites that keep track of where listeners go to
    > >> get net radio consistently all rate them in the top 10 among
    > >> the various net radio sites worldwide. And the traffic really
    > >> goes up during the workdays in America.

    > > And people like you that advocate breaking laws in some countries,

    > It is ONLY against the law if you BREAK somebody's PASSWORD.
    > That is what these phpProxy sites are DESIGNED for. They are
    > designed to let you go just about anywhere on the net, WITHOUT
    > having to break someone's password, and therefore NOT breaking
    > the law. If the filter FAILS to block a site, then it is LEGAL to access it.

    You keep saying that "only if you break ... password", but the fact is
    that you advocate breaking the employment contract in some states and
    countries - you also adovate violating company policy - when some idiot
    gets fired for being stupid I hope they come after you for telling them
    how to do it.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  8. Re: New Proxies

    "Chilly8" wrote in message

    > "Max Danzas" wrote in message
    > news:1193722841.756720.33600@19g2000hsx.googlegrou ps.com...
    >> Visit
    >> http://businesscomparting.com
    >> http://financecomparting.com
    >> to unblock myspace, bebo, facebook and more at school or at work!
    >>

    > SOme people have their opinions about these proxies, but ever since
    > you people started advertising these proxies, the listenership on my
    > radio station has EXPLODED. I get a tally of what the total listening
    > hours have been over the past 30 days, and in just ONE day,
    > the 30 running tally of TLH more than DOUBLED. I about
    > fell off the seat when I saw that. And a lot of the traffic came from
    > these proxy sites you are advertising.

    As for all the connections coming from one major financial firm, I
    figured out WHY there were 13 connections are once coming
    form their network. Someone there is running the client software
    for the P2P anonymity service. I use. I found that out this morning
    when I tried to access Pandora through it, from here in Cuba.
    Becuase Pandora blocks users outside the United States, I have
    to use one of these services to circumvent geographic restrictions,
    and I got the blocking screen from their filtering software saying
    that Pandora is blocked. I think the reason this company blocks
    Pandora, but not Live 365 could be that Pandora uses a lot
    more bandwidth. Most Live 365 stations rarely go above 32K,
    compared to the 150K needed to listen to Pandira. The lower
    tiers of broadcast subscriptions (including X5000 and professional
    accounts) only allow bitrates to 32K. I have one to 80K, to air
    the Classical Hour (because those buying the time from me for that have
    requested that bitrate). I think because Live 365 does not use as
    much bandwidth as Pandora, this company allows Live 365
    through.

    Those that pay extra can go to much higher bitrates, but most
    broadcasters rarely go above 32K, unless they are buying the
    more expensive broadcast subscripion tiers.

    So there were people, in workplaces elswhere, that were
    coming through this P2P anonymity node, to get to my
    station.

    What I wonder though is how this one person gets away with
    running an P2P anonymity node on their office PC 24/7.

  9. Re: New Proxies

    Chilly8 wrote:

    > And why not? Live 365 is one of the most high-traffic sites on the
    > web, and the web sites that keep track of where listeners go to
    > get net radio consistently all rate them in the top 10 among
    > the various net radio sites worldwide. And the traffic really
    > goes up during the workdays in America.

    Just goes to show how lazy office workers are. The real workers are
    slaving away in sweat shops while the lazy University educated people
    get paid a lot more for listening to the radio or cruising for porn when
    they are supposed to be working. There is no justice in this world.

  10. Re: New Proxies

    Chilly8 wrote:

    > It is ONLY against the law if you BREAK somebody's PASSWORD.
    > That is what these phpProxy sites are DESIGNED for. They are
    > designed to let you go just about anywhere on the net, WITHOUT
    > having to break someone's password, and therefore NOT breaking
    > the law. If the filter FAILS to block a site, then it is LEGAL to access it.

    Some of these proxy sites are setup to steal YOUR password so be careful
    what you use proxies for.

  11. Re: New Proxies

    Leythos wrote:

    > Having clients that employ a lot of uneducated workers, I can assure you
    > that the Porn/Music/internet abuse is the same across all levels of
    > people.

    Just because someone does actual labor doesn't mean they are uneducated.
    Lots of laborious jobs require real skills unlike those lazy SOBs up
    in the sales department. All they have to be good at is being a lieing con.

  12. Re: New Proxies

    "John Adams" wrote in message
    news:l9KXi.403190$6L.10797@fe03.news.easynews.com. ..
    > Chilly8 wrote:
    >
    >> And why not? Live 365 is one of the most high-traffic sites on the
    >> web, and the web sites that keep track of where listeners go to
    >> get net radio consistently all rate them in the top 10 among
    >> the various net radio sites worldwide. And the traffic really
    >> goes up during the workdays in America.
    >>

    > Just goes to show how lazy office workers are. The real workers are
    > slaving away in sweat shops while the lazy University educated people get
    > paid a lot more for listening to the radio or cruising for porn when they
    > are supposed to be working. There is no justice in this world.

    Well, with the move by Live 365 to prveent end-users from getting
    the direct-connect IP and port, forcing them to get the banner
    ads will likely curtail access of Live 365 from many workplaces,
    as the only way to access through phpProxy sites is if you have
    that IP and port number to plug in, as the Live 365 web player
    does not work in most phpProxy sites, becuase of all the cookies
    the sites reject.

  13. Re: New Proxies

    On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:28:18 GMT, John Adams wrote:

    >Just goes to show how lazy office workers are. The real workers are
    >slaving away in sweat shops while the lazy University educated people
    >get paid a lot more for listening to the radio or cruising for porn when
    >they are supposed to be working. There is no justice in this world.

    Sounds like perfect justice.

    Just like my business. I pay the slaves ten dollars an hour. Then bill
    the client $23 an hour for them. Like I said just perfect.

  14. Re: New Proxies

    Leythos wrote:

    > The point was not about level of work, it was that it doesn't seem to
    > matter what skill/education level, they all, at the same amount, screw
    > around at work on the net.

    Hard to screw around on the net when most labor jobs don't include a
    computer.

  15. Re: New Proxies

    Will wrote:

    > Sounds like perfect justice.
    >
    > Just like my business. I pay the slaves ten dollars an hour. Then bill
    > the client $23 an hour for them. Like I said just perfect.

    Yea, that's how the world works, unfortunately. Take advantage of the
    disadvantaged so you can sit on your fat arse while surfing for porn.

  16. Re: New Proxies

    In article ,
    me@none.invalid says...
    > Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > The point was not about level of work, it was that it doesn't seem to
    > > matter what skill/education level, they all, at the same amount, screw
    > > around at work on the net.
    > >

    > Hard to screw around on the net when most labor jobs don't include a
    > computer.

    And an intelligent person would have understood we were talking about
    jobs that do include computer use/access.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  17. Re: New Proxies

    Leythos wrote:

    > And an intelligent person would have understood we were talking about
    > jobs that do include computer use/access.

    No, an intelligent person would realize that it is office workers who
    are the main culprits because they all have computers on their desk and
    your stats are bull****.

  18. Re: New Proxies

    In article ,
    me@none.invalid says...
    > Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > And an intelligent person would have understood we were talking about
    > > jobs that do include computer use/access.
    > >

    > No, an intelligent person would realize that it is office workers who
    > are the main culprits because they all have computers on their desk and
    > your stats are bull****.

    And not everyone that works in an office is "educated", and not every
    "uneducated" worker doesn't have access to a computer at work. I suppose
    you've never read/seen companies that have data entry people?

    My stats are for what I have personally seen across the USA and India at
    various companies.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  19. Re: New Proxies

    Leythos wrote:

    > My stats are for what I have personally seen across the USA and India at
    > various companies.

    Yea, sure. as I said, your stats are BS and you pulled them out of your
    arse. Did you actually do a survey of both office and labor workers to
    confirm your BS statistical analysis? What were your sample numbers?

  20. Re: New Proxies

    Leythos wrote:

    > My stats are for what I have personally seen across the USA and India at
    > various companies.

    Ah, if it is USA and India you must be a Microshaft employee and we all
    know how full of BS they are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast