In article ,
me@none.invalid says...
> Leythos wrote:
>
> > My stats are for what I have personally seen across the USA and India at
> > various companies.
> >

> Yea, sure. as I said, your stats are BS and you pulled them out of your
> arse. Did you actually do a survey of both office and labor workers to
> confirm your BS statistical analysis? What were your sample numbers?

My stats are, again, the part you seem to miss, based on what I've seen
where we consult and where we know other IT people in businesses.

Since you could not possibly know the environments you only have your
blustering to hope that I'm not right. Keep trolling.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"