--===============0183333392==

------=_Part_4019_1214517.1193177430299

If you're using a Cisco firewall, you can configure an access-list that
allows the TCP/UDP ports associated with Skype, out to the internet. Add a
specific entry to deny TCP/80 and TCP/443. Attach the access-list to the
inside interface of the firewall.

Keep in mind, that users may still find ways to get around the access-list
placed on the firewall through anonymous proxies, SSH tunnels, etc.

Hope this helps...

On 10/23/07, Siju George wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anybody doing Something like this on any of their firewalls?
>
> i.e blocking all web browsing and at the same time allowing only skype
> to the outside world?
>
> Could you please let me know how you do that?
>
> Thank you so much
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Siju

-->j