Talk selections for PacSec 2007 - November 29 and 30 - Aoyama Diamond Hall

-------
- Programmed I/O accesses: a threat to virtual machine monitors? - Loic
Duflot,

- Developing Fuzzers with Peach - Michael Eddington, Leviathan Security

- Cyber Attacks Against Japan - Hiroshi Kawaguchi, LAC

- Windows Localization: Owning Asian Windows Versions - Kostya Kortchinsky,
Immunity

- TOMOYO Linux - Toshiharu Harada, NTT Data

- IPV6 Demystified - Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino , IPv6Samurais

- Automated JavaScript Deobfuscation - Alex Rice, Websense Security Labs

- Enter Sandman (why you should never go to sleep) - Nicolas Ruff & Matthieu
Suiche, EADS

- Agent-oriented SQL Abuse - Fernando Russ & Diego Tiscornia, Core

- Bad Ideas: Using a JVM/CLR for Intellectual Property Protection - Marc
Schoenefeld, University of Bamberg

- Heap exploits are dead. Heap exploits remain dead. And we have killed them.
- Nicolas Waisman, Immunity

- Deploying and operating a Global Distributed Honeynet - David Watson,
Honeynet Project

- Office 0days and the people who love them - TBA, Microsoft
..
(I would also like to thank Colin Delaney and Stephen Ridley as standby
presenters)

------

Final Dojo schedule will be announced shortly but will include
both English and Japanese language dojos. In English Dojos will
include: Saumil Shah's Exploit Lab, Andrea Barisani's Linux Hardening,
and the folks from Immunity doing a course on bugfinding
with the Immunity debugger. In Japanese: Yuji Ukai will be
doing a reverse engineering course, and the McAfee/Foundstone
folks will be translating their Ultimate Web Hacking course into
Japanese for the first time. Dojos will be on Nov 27/28.

Talk descriptions will be up shortly. :-)

cheers,
--dr

P.s. other 2008 dates: CanSecWest March 26-28, EUSecWest May21/22
--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Tokyo, Japan November 29/30 - 2007 http://pacsec.jp