New Proxies unleashed. - Firewalls

This is a discussion on New Proxies unleashed. - Firewalls ; Here is a new Proxy site : http://www.pogoproxy.com Visit, unblock any site and browse anonymously. Want special myspace unblocker. Visit : http://www.unblockpro.net...

  1. New Proxies unleashed.

    Here is a new Proxy site : http://www.pogoproxy.com
    Visit, unblock any site and browse anonymously.

    Want special myspace unblocker.
    Visit : http://www.unblockpro.net

  2. Re: New Proxies unleashed.

    Suundarya wrote:
    > Here is a new Proxy site : http://www.pogoproxy.com
    > Visit, unblock any site and browse anonymously.
    >
    > Want special myspace unblocker.
    > Visit : http://www.unblockpro.net

    I've been wondering: do people actually fall for these blatantly obvious
    password-phishing attempts?

    cu
    59cobalt
    --Mark Russinovich

  3. Re: New Proxies unleashed.

    * Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers :
    > I've been wondering: do people actually fall for these blatantly obvious
    > password-phishing attempts?
    >
    > cu
    > 59cobalt

    I have no doubt they do. Most likely the same ones who click I love you
    emails and fall for the Nigerian email scam. Then I'm sure they bitch
    about it being everyones fault but thier own.

    Jason

  4. Re: New Proxies unleashed.

    On Oct 22, 12:00 pm, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers
    wrote:
    > Suundarya wrote:
    > > Here is a new Proxy site :http://www.pogoproxy.com
    > > Visit, unblock any site and browse anonymously.

    > > Want special myspace unblocker.
    > > Visit :http://www.unblockpro.net

    > I've been wondering: do people actually fall for these blatantly obvious
    > password-phishing attempts?

    ...as well is the fact that a lot of the things that people who use
    such a proxy for are blocked by the proxy operators. As I have said
    before, I get HUNDREDS of hits a day to the web site for my online
    radio station, from these sites, but very few of these actually
    translate into listeners, beucase most online radio is blocked by the
    proxy operators.

    A public Tor entry proxy is far better. You can use it for almost
    anything, including online radio. I, myself, run a Tor entry proxy on
    my server, and a lot of people do use it to get to my online radio
    station.

+ Reply to Thread