anonymous proxy list - Firewalls

This is a discussion on anonymous proxy list - Firewalls ; The following site lists off tons of new fresh anonymous proxies you can use http://www.infomafia.com...

  1. anonymous proxy list

    The following site lists off tons of new fresh anonymous proxies you
    can use

    http://www.infomafia.com

  2. Re: anonymous proxy list

    On Oct 11, 3:18 am, Josef wrote:
    > The following site lists off tons of new fresh anonymous proxies you
    > can use
    >
    > http://www.infomafia.com

    Your proxy lists are OK, but most installations of phpProxy do not
    allow connections to some radio streams that use a browser Window,
    most notably Live 365, becuase of all the banner ads they insert, and
    all the tracking cookies to track your web usage so can send banner
    ads for products and services you might be interested. Plus web-based
    proxies are very quickly added to the filtering lists of the major
    filteirng vendors.

    A subscription anonymity service, like I use, is a much better choice.
    Unlike the web proxies using phpProxy, you can access just about
    anything with the subscription anonymity services. I use a service out
    of Bajamar, Mexico. Unlike using phpProxy sites, the suscription
    anoymity services, like I use, are P2P and use varying IPs and ports,
    making it much more difficult for your admins to stop. If you are
    going to listen to online radio, use one of these services instead of
    a phpPRoxy site, becuase your activities are harder to detect and
    stop, compared to a phpProxy site.

+ Reply to Thread