LEA Session has ended with status: PEER_ENDED - Firewalls

This is a discussion on LEA Session has ended with status: PEER_ENDED - Firewalls ; Hi, I am trying to pull logs of Checkpoint using OPSEC LEA. The above error occurs immediately after the LEA server authenticates my client (lines with OPSEC LEA). I have included logs after setting OPSEC_DEBUG_LEVEL=3 I would appreciate any help ...

  1. LEA Session has ended with status: PEER_ENDED

    Hi,

    I am trying to pull logs of Checkpoint using OPSEC LEA. The above error
    occurs immediately after the LEA server authenticates my client (lines
    with OPSEC LEA). I have included logs after setting OPSEC_DEBUG_LEVEL=3

    I would appreciate any help including tips to investigate the matter
    further.

    Thanks

    Snippet:

    [ 6895]@MNG pulling dgtype=402 len=27 to list=311fdc
    [ 6895]@MNG COM 311fc0 got signal 131073
    [ 6895]@MNG COM 311fc0 got signal 131074
    [ 6895]@MNG COM 311fc0 got signal 131074
    [ 6895]@MNG demultiplex type=5 session-id=3
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC
    LEA,INFO,----------------------------------------------------
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,The OPSEC session has been successfully
    established
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC
    LEA,INFO,----------------------------------------------------
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,Peer SIC name is:
    cn=cp_mgmt;o=MNG..v2kpup
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,SIC method is: local
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,SIC service is: lea
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,SIC service number: 69
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,OPSEC LEA process will start pulling
    logs
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,DEBUG,New Client connected
    Worker(6894),CheckPoint,INFO,Successfully connected to Rimporter(LEA)
    process
    Worker(6894),LEAWrapper,DEBUG,Sending LEA status query to LEA Process
    [ 6895]@MNG fwasync_connbuf_realloc: reallocating 366528 from 1028 to
    2745
    [ 6895]@MNG demultiplex type=50e session-id=3
    [ 6895]@MNG client: got LOGTRACK for session
    [ 6895]@MNG deserialization ended with no end of logtrack

    [ 6895]@MNG demultiplex type=50e session-id=3
    [ 6895]@MNG client: got LOGTRACK for session
    [ 6895]@MNG deserialization ended OK
    [ 6895]@MNG demultiplex type=3 session-id=3
    [ 6895]@MNG Destroying session 3 (ent=310600) reason=PEER_ENDED
    OPSEC LEA(6895),OPSEC LEA,INFO,LEA Session has ended with status:
    PEER_ENDED
    [ 6895]@MNG SESSION ID:3 already resumed read
    [ 6895]@MNG demultiplex type=a session-id=0
    [ 6895]@MNG opsec_comm_is_needed:comm 311fc0 0/0 sessions need the
    comm.
    [ 6895]@MNG destroying comm 311fc0
    [ 6895]@MNG Destroying comm 311fc0 with 0 active sessions
    [ 6895]@MNG pulling dgtype=ffffffff len=-1 to list=311fdc
    [ 6895]@MNG REMOVING comm=311fc0 from ent=310600 with key=2
    [ 6895]@MNG fwasync_do_end_conn: 15: calling e1528 to free opaque 3120b8

  2. Re: LEA Session has ended with status: PEER_ENDED

    Hi,

    I am also facing the same issue. Any reason for the same?

    regards,
    MSK

+ Reply to Thread