I'm using secureclient R56 on windows xp, when trying to connect in
office mode, I am not assigned an ip or rather the firewall assignes an
ip but SC fails to accept it. On the diagnostics I get the error
"Assigned IP - failed" even though the firewall logs show an ip
assigned, and on phase 2 it mentions that "There was no previous
successful OM negotiation". I've double checked the settings and but
just cant get the pc to work, although originally it did work fine. The
FW is NG AI R54 and office mode is offered to all users.

TIA.