Kai.Kro...@xella.com Dec 22, 3:13 am show options
Newsgroups: comp.security.firewalls
From: Kai.Kro...@xella.com - Find messages by this author
Date: 22 Dec 2004 03:13:51 -0800
Subject: Vpn nat problem
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Hi Folks,

unfortunatly I face a litte Problem with my Firewall and I hope you
guys are able to help me.

I connect two site with an Checkpoint VPN & NAT and everything is
working fine, except one point: When I try to make an connection to
Port 135 I can see in the Log File that the Firewall encrypt the
package but directly after that it was rejected by Rule Number 998 (I
only have 8 Rules ! !).

Does anybody have any idea how to solve the problem ?

Here is the Information about the FW
This is Check Point VPN-1 & FireWall-1 NG with Application
Intelligence (R55) HFA_08, Hotfix 001 - Build 001

TIA

Kai Kroell