Nokia IP330 Hangs Verifying DMI Pool Data - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Nokia IP330 Hangs Verifying DMI Pool Data - Firewalls ; I have a Nokia IP 330 that will not pass the Verifying DMI Pool Data stage, Any help on this would be most appreciated. Is there any way to fix this short of returning it for a factory?...

  1. Nokia IP330 Hangs Verifying DMI Pool Data

    I have a Nokia IP 330 that will not pass the Verifying DMI Pool Data
    stage, Any help on this would be most appreciated.
    Is there any way to fix this short of returning it for a factory?

  2. Re: Nokia IP330 Hangs Verifying DMI Pool Data

    She's dead, Jim :0

    "Roy Finch" wrote in message
    news:17a9bfa4.0411100203.57eec0f1@posting.google.c om...
    >I have a Nokia IP 330 that will not pass the Verifying DMI Pool Data
    > stage, Any help on this would be most appreciated.
    > Is there any way to fix this short of returning it for a factory?

  3. Re: Nokia IP330 Hangs Verifying DMI Pool Data

    Roy Finch wrote:
    > I have a Nokia IP 330 that will not pass the Verifying DMI Pool Data
    > stage, Any help on this would be most appreciated.
    > Is there any way to fix this short of returning it for a factory?

    Nokia announced at the beginning of October a list of their systems that
    had known problems with disk drives.

    Hard Drive Issue On Many Nokia Models

    Some 2.5" hard drives used in many Nokia IP devices (IP120, IP130,
    IP350, IP380, IP650, and IP1260) manifest intermittent problems when the
    box is booting and should be replaced. Please review the document
    https://support.nokia.com/resolution...7/PN-0024c.pdf, to determine
    if your system is affected. If the system is covered under a valid
    support contract or warranty, contact us for a replacement of the hard
    drive or system.

    Best for everyone to check to make sure you don't have one that is part
    of the serial list. I had one fail about 2 weeks after the announce I
    got but I hadn't read it. Oh well. I know better now.

    Jeff

+ Reply to Thread