HI,

I have an iPAQ running PocketPC 2003 Premium Edition. In the latest ROM update (1.10) from HP the Checkpoint Secureclient locks-up the wireless apps / network settings and I cannot connect to the WLAN. It will not uninstall without a hard reset.

I tried this at home and it worked on a normal SSID/WEP setup, but at work when I add my 802.1x / Certificate based network it all goes wrong.

It worked okay under ROM version 1.00.07

Does anyone know a fix or work-around? If not I will have to roll-back to 1.00.07

Thanks,

Felton