how to install ipso.tgz (3.8) on an ip440? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on how to install ipso.tgz (3.8) on an ip440? - Firewalls ; I am trying to install ipso 3.8 on an ip440 without the use of voyager. For some reason voyager is not working for me. I cannot even access the box with an ip address. I had a similar problem once ...

  1. how to install ipso.tgz (3.8) on an ip440?

    I am trying to install ipso 3.8 on an ip440 without the use of
    voyager. For some reason voyager is not working for me. I cannot even
    access the box with an ip address. I had a similar problem once with
    an ip330 and all I did was upgrade the ipso by installing it via ftp.
    I would like to install it using ftp via: bootmgr> install (similar to
    the ip330 method).
    Furthermore, I am unable to access the bootmgr on the ip440, it takes
    me straight into boot. Does anyone know any way that I can install
    ipso.tgz on the ip440 without using voyager?

  2. Re: how to install ipso.tgz (3.8) on an ip440?

    watdismins wrote:
    > I am trying to install ipso 3.8 on an ip440 without the use of
    > voyager. For some reason voyager is not working for me. I cannot even
    > access the box with an ip address. I had a similar problem once with
    > an ip330 and all I did was upgrade the ipso by installing it via ftp.
    > I would like to install it using ftp via: bootmgr> install (similar to
    > the ip330 method).
    > Furthermore, I am unable to access the bootmgr on the ip440, it takes
    > me straight into boot. Does anyone know any way that I can install
    > ipso.tgz on the ip440 without using voyager?

    See <1106983837.533582@news.aic.at> for an answer. And please do not
    open a new thread for the same question.

    Cheers,
    Thomas

    --
    Thomas Marko (CCSE, NG)