If anyone has any SDS experience or information I would love to get some
feedback regarding an issue.

I have been trying to utilize SDS to push to our SecureClients an
executable I created. However, I have found the Check Point
documentation user-unfriendly. In short, I would love to have a clear
step-by-step explanation of how to create a Software Distribution
package and then how to upload it to the SDS. Actually, I think I have
been successful with the upload to the SDS, but I can't confirm it
because I don't seem to be able to create an SD package that the
SecureClients recognize.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

John