Hi,

It is about 2 years I am deploying CheckPoint NG Firewall. Since I
should protect my career, I think I should get CheckPoint certs.

The point of my post is not to talk about the goods or bads of getting
certed but the books to buy to become CCSA (with a CCSE as a target)
I've checked amazon.com but it seems there is no CP books with
Application Intelligence yet. From checkpoint.com, you can get books
on it but I do not know if these books are great or not.

So please, tell me the books you have on CP with AI! :-) or the books
you'd get to study those certs.

Many thanks,

Alfonso