Hi,

I,ve tried to make a cluster between to hosts (win 2k server),
installing on these hosts only the fw/vpn module, and installing the
management station on another machine.

The problem is that I cannot install the policy on the cluster, the
error is:

Load on module failed - Failed to install security policy (message
from member ng1)

and there's another message like this from the other node.

To configure the cluster I've seek the step-by-step guide of the CP
documentation.

The trust between the management station and the nodes is established,
and the SIC status is ok.

I've looked at the log, but there isn't anything about the policy
installation.

Could you give me some indications to solve the problem?

Thanks

Matte