Which version to upgrade to? NG-FP3 or NG-AI? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Which version to upgrade to? NG-FP3 or NG-AI? - Firewalls ; We are currently running Firewall-1 v4.1 (VPN), and are looking to upgrade. Should I upgrade to NG FP3 of NG with Application Intelligence? What is the difference? Michael...

  1. Which version to upgrade to? NG-FP3 or NG-AI?

    We are currently running Firewall-1 v4.1 (VPN), and are looking to upgrade.
    Should I upgrade to NG FP3 of NG with Application Intelligence?
    What is the difference?

    Michael

  2. Re: Which version to upgrade to? NG-FP3 or NG-AI?

    Hello,

    NG AI is the latest, so you might as well go with NG AI.
    I'm not sure of the differences, but I know NG AI has everything FP3 has and
    more. By the way, NGAI r55 is out which they have dubbed FP4.

    "MichaelK" wrote in message
    news:bdf31434.0401200513.68f90de6@posting.google.c om...
    > We are currently running Firewall-1 v4.1 (VPN), and are looking to

    upgrade.
    > Should I upgrade to NG FP3 of NG with Application Intelligence?
    > What is the difference?
    >
    > Michael

  3. Re: Which version to upgrade to? NG-FP3 or NG-AI?

    Hi,

    Will the OPSEC SDK work for either? Could the difficulties I
    am having with authentication be due to the fact that the OPSEC
    SDK is for FP3 but I installed NG/AI?

    many thanks,
    Doug

    "Dan" wrote in message news:<6N-dnZntg5BrGpDdRVn-sw@speakeasy.net>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > NG AI is the latest, so you might as well go with NG AI.
    > I'm not sure of the differences, but I know NG AI has everything FP3 has and
    > more. By the way, NGAI r55 is out which they have dubbed FP4.
    >

    > "MichaelK" wrote in message
    > news:bdf31434.0401200513.68f90de6@posting.google.c om...
    > > We are currently running Firewall-1 v4.1 (VPN), and are looking to

    > upgrade.
    > > Should I upgrade to NG FP3 of NG with Application Intelligence?
    > > What is the difference?
    > >
    > > Michael

+ Reply to Thread