Hi all,

I run CheckPoint NG R54.
I've got two Secureplatform modules (one online and one offline), to
get "kind of a HA".
If fact, if the online module crash, I manually switch to the spare. I
know this is not a clean configuration, but true HA is too expensive
for me...

I got trouble with the SIC between the Management and the module.
Each time I switch to the spare, I should re-initialize the SIC (first
from the module, then from Management).

I would like to export the SIC from a module to the other.
I've tried to copy the sic_cert.p12 file (/var/opt/CPshrd-50-10/conf)
but the module is still "untrusted".

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so which files to copy ?

Thx

Juan