IPClustering - Firewalls

This is a discussion on IPClustering - Firewalls ; Hello. Has anyone been successfull at IPClustering. IP380 IP380 I've read the voyager reference guide over and over and over and over. Basically I have the cluster set for 500 seconds, the default timeout. Then, it breaks itself into two ...

  1. IPClustering

    Hello.

    Has anyone been successfull at IPClustering.
    IP380<>IP380

    I've read the voyager reference guide over and over and over and over.

    Basically I have the cluster set for 500 seconds, the default timeout.
    Then, it breaks itself into two masters.
    When it's up I have some communication for instance I can reboot both in the
    cluster admin. I'm not sure what to try next. Everything looks ok.
    netstat -rn shows its listening on 4 interfaces. One is primary for cluster
    traffic.

    Thanks for any Insight.
    Dan

  2. Re: IPClustering

    This ended up being a known bug with Nokia and they had a fix.

    "Dan" wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > Has anyone been successfull at IPClustering.
    > IP380<>IP380
    >
    > I've read the voyager reference guide over and over and over and over.
    >
    > Basically I have the cluster set for 500 seconds, the default timeout.
    > Then, it breaks itself into two masters.
    > When it's up I have some communication for instance I can reboot both in

    the
    > cluster admin. I'm not sure what to try next. Everything looks ok.
    > netstat -rn shows its listening on 4 interfaces. One is primary for

    cluster
    > traffic.
    >
    > Thanks for any Insight.
    > Dan