CP FW-1 4.1 NAT based http redirection? - Firewalls

This is a discussion on CP FW-1 4.1 NAT based http redirection? - Firewalls ; Hi Could someone help me with this problem, hope so I have external ip 1.1.1.1 also DNS name are pointed in that ip. Now _all_ http connections to 1.1.1.1 should be redirected to 2.2.2.2 which is located in DMZ. So ...

  1. CP FW-1 4.1 NAT based http redirection?

    Hi
    Could someone help me with this problem, hope so
    I have external ip 1.1.1.1 also DNS name are pointed in that ip. Now
    _all_ http connections to 1.1.1.1 should be redirected to 2.2.2.2
    which is located in DMZ. So both addresses are externals. I tryed to
    crate NAT rule in my CP FW-1 4.1 but without results. Does someone
    know how to make this system work?

    Orginal Packet:
    Source=any
    Destination=1.1.1.1
    Service=http

    Translated Packet:
    Source=orginal
    Destination=2.2.2.2(s)
    Service=http(s)

  2. Re: CP FW-1 4.1 NAT based http redirection?

    You need two translation rules:

    1. : The same as you've mentioned before
    2. : Original Packet:
    Src: 2.2.2.2 | Dst: Any
    Translated Packet:
    Src: 1.1.1.1 | Dst:: Original

    Don't forget to set Proxy ARP entry for 1.1.1.1 as well.

    "Jani" wrote in message
    news:9a60706a.0312180602.77ba7696@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi
    > Could someone help me with this problem, hope so
    > I have external ip 1.1.1.1 also DNS name are pointed in that ip. Now
    > _all_ http connections to 1.1.1.1 should be redirected to 2.2.2.2
    > which is located in DMZ. So both addresses are externals. I tryed to
    > crate NAT rule in my CP FW-1 4.1 but without results. Does someone
    > know how to make this system work?
    >
    > Orginal Packet:
    > Source=any
    > Destination=1.1.1.1