Check Point Certified Security Priciples Associate (CCSPA) - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Check Point Certified Security Priciples Associate (CCSPA) - Firewalls ; Good Afternoon All, Does anyone know of a good book to use to review for this test? Thanks in advance! Mike....

  1. Check Point Certified Security Priciples Associate (CCSPA)

    Good Afternoon All,

    Does anyone know of a good book to use to review for this test?

    Thanks in advance!

    Mike.

  2. Re: Check Point Certified Security Priciples Associate (CCSPA)

    "Mike" wrote in message
    news:a51246ea.0312041043.10ab4f63@posting.google.c om...
    > Good Afternoon All,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a good book to use to review for this test?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Mike.

    Pardon me. this is a test. My Apologies...

    Jack

+ Reply to Thread