Remote access to internal WAN with SecureClient - Firewalls

This is a discussion on Remote access to internal WAN with SecureClient - Firewalls ; I need some help with remote access. We can get in to the local network via Secure Client ok but cannot get thru to other network on the internal WAN. For example, Remote user connects to Firewall and has access ...

  1. Remote access to internal WAN with SecureClient

    I need some help with remote access. We can get in to the local network via
    Secure Client ok but cannot get thru to other network on the internal WAN.

    For example,

    Remote user connects to Firewall and has access to local network 172.21.0.0
    Tries to connect to other office network 172.22.0.0 and can't get through.

    The connection to the 172.22 network is thru another router, not the CP
    firewall.

    Route tables seem to be ok, I think the topology is not getting onto the
    client, I new at this so maybe it's something basic.

    Thanks for any help in advance.

    Jay Parisi

  2. Re: Remote access to internal WAN with SecureClient

    Jay,

    Hope this reply isnt too late.

    Question: how are the 2 offices connected together? Through a private link
    or VPN?

    In either case, did you include the 172.22 network in your Checkpoint
    gateway's VPN encr domain for SecureClient?

    ----
    VL

    "AJ" wrote in message
    > The connection to the 172.22 network is thru another router, not the CP
    > firewall.

+ Reply to Thread