--===============1948355690==

------=_Part_59884_4674541.1178656305228

I'm hoping there's an easier way than opening up the PIX to determine if
both memory slots are used. I need to upgrade to 128M. It currently has
64M. Does anyone know if there is a command that will show how many MB each
slot contains or something similar? Current version is 6.3(5), UR with
Failover

TIA!