I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with an External, Internal, and DMZ
interfaces. I have a mail server in the DMZ and I have configured
the ASA so that I can get to it internally an externally, however,
when I log in using the IPSEC VPN I cannot connect.

The internal address range is
The dmz address range is
The VPM pool range is

I have mappings internally to so that any 192.168.100 host can
connect to the mail server at, but the VPN access
issue has me flummoxed.

Cisco has examples of VPN or DMZ, bit nothing with info on both.

James "Zeke" Dehnert
Phone: +1 707.546.6620 x602 Fax: +1 707.324.8043
"Life is racing, everything else is just waiting"

firewall-wizards mailing list