--===============0735802094==

------=_Part_28279_13656829.1177686384235

Not completely accurate. Obviously there is the hardware differences
between them (such as one being a module which can save rack space) and the
other asa or pix is an appliance. The main advantage of the fwsm is the
throughput as these are directly connected to the backplane of the layer 3
switches. Their are subtle other differences but this is the main one that
I can think of off the top of my head without going to the cisco site.

hope this helps
Kevin