--===============0072735769==

------=_Part_52494_27580176.1171294155050

Craig,

It is tough to know what might be wrong without checking the logs of the
firewalls. I hope you have tried to telnet to the tftp server on port 69
(default port for tftp) from a client in remote lan and confirmed that the
tftp server is running. Now, try the same test with a client in "my lan"
and confirm the same.

On a seperate note, i would suggest using scp or sftp rather than tftp to
transfer files. Since these are more secure.

Cheers,

Akash