--===============0079643551==

--0-1428888218-1171040998=:85881

I fixed the probelm. Heres the solution.

1. Though i gave access to the main host it was always trying to connect to different IP which I found out belongs to Akamai and you know what they do. Once i allowed the access to Akamai servers my website is flying fast.

2. Why it worked for Subnet 1 only, guess what? there was a defualt route on the router pointing to subnet 1 pix interface.

Thanks your time and suggestion.