--===============0870976991==

--Apple-Mail-1-1048481533
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

If you still want an analysis? Fire up Wireshark or Ethereal and run
your Ethernet port in promiscuous mode (the software should allow you
to do this with a click of a button) capture the traffic from the
machine and resend it in text doc or paste it into an email and I can
look it over.

thank you,
chris

On Feb 1, 2007, at 5:17 PM, Paul D. Robertson wrote:

> 6667

--Apple-Mail-1-1048481533

-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; ">If you still want an analysis? =
Fire up Wireshark or Ethereal and run your Ethernet port in=A0promiscuous =
mode (the software should allow you to do this with a click of a button) =
capture the traffic from the machine and resend it in text doc or paste =
it into an email and I can look it over.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
thank =
you,
chris

On Feb 1, 2007, at 5:17 PM, =
Paul D. Robertson wrote:

class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

style=3D"margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px"> size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica">6667 class=3D"Apple-converted-space">=A0

=

=

--Apple-Mail-1-1048481533--