Hi,

I have a question about this setup:

DSL modem 1 connected to PIX's interface0
DSL modem 2 connected to PIX's interface1
intranet connected to PIX's interface2

I know that the pix515e can be configured to use pppoe, but is it
possible to use two different line simultaneously in this setup?

If so, can I use this setup to allow remote sites to estabilish
site-to-site VPN connections to my pix on one of the dsl line, and use
the other dsl line for any (coming from the intranet AND the vpn sites)
internet traffic? The reason for this, that I don't want the vpn
connections to be reduced by internet traffic.

Thanks.