J. Oquendo,

I don't know the routing for the vlan's, so I will assume they have
a layer 3 switch or router in place to determine these are going to
the DMZ. The DMZ only needs a route (i.e. static) for the policies or
ACL's what ever box this DMZ is on. You will need to give access from
VLAN C to VLANB via the policy or ACL in the DMZ. Now traditionally
the Object is just the way of pre-programming the networks you want
and then you can add them to your policy by name or IP. Your policy
should read something like: access-list permit VLANB_VLANC ip host
172.16.20.1 255.255.255.255 host 172.16.30.1 255.255.255.255. This is
a common Cisco ACL. You may have to work with it, as it is late and I
am pulling the ACL from memory.

Thanks,
Chris