> Hi Kurt,

I am not sure what you are exactly needing to use the IGMP for, but
most firewall and vpn solutions can do what you want to do. It's a
matter of creating the right tunnels or forwarding the right ports
and protocols. Cisco is a solution, but Juniper can do it just as
well. It really depends on the implementation you are needing IGMP
for. IGMP is associated with multicast formats, so here is a Cisco
doc that should get you started.

> http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf...ol/ns171/c649/
> ccmigration_09186a008074f26a.pdf

Thank You,