Honorable Ones,

I've been handed the task of getting IGMP traffic between remote
offices, over an IPSec tunnel.

I have run into the apparently well-known issue of their not playing
nicely together, and was wondering if I could get recommendations on
making such a thing happen.

We're looking at upgrading/replacing our current hardware soon anyway,
so recommendations as to brands that would help support this would be
useful, as would workarounds that don't require replacement of current
hardware, as I believe that would broaden the choices I have when I do
upgrade.

I'm stumped, not least because my network-fu is not up to the
standards of many on this list, and would really appreciate some
pointers in the right direction.

Kurt