nuqneH,

Different antivirus vendors make sense. I think having one commercial
antivirus and clamav is quite common practice, more than one commercial
antivirus is not rare also.

I still feel reasonable network access policy, user education and
responsibility is far more important for antivirus protection than
antivirus software.