ArkanoiD wrote:
>I wonder if there are still many people who use TIS fwtk and/or old
>Gauntlet source license. If you do, please drop me a line describing
>your environment and requirements, as i have some replacement code ;-)

I'm not necessarily recommending "Arkanoid"'s replacement, but if
there ARE any people still using the old fwtk code, I'd suggest that
you replace it.

I recently discovered a number of issues with the code using an
automated software security tester - see:
http://www.ranum.com/security/comput...ials/codetools
Quite the interesting experience, to say the least. While the review I
performed identified a number of issues they would by fairly easy to
fix. I'm not doing it, though.

mjr.