Thanks for your help guys. I was able to get it working with the
access-list entries and a nat entry. This allows IP connections and no DNS
which chris had said wouldn't work until that was configured also. I don't
think I will need that as of right now but I may look into it just to see
how to get it working. Thanks for everyone's input!

Paul