I'm looking for guidance on vulnerabilities/downsides to the Netscreen
firewalls. I am
not looking to start a flamefest on Netscreen but simply am looking for the
We currently are a cisco pix shop and have monitoring and change management
around cisco. I have done a google on Netscreen vulnerabilities and issues
didn't find much current data. Any information is appreciated in advance,
links to current data. Additionally if you have personal expereince,
positive or
negative, with Netscreen I would like to hear it.. off list if so desired.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide,

Mike LeBlanc, CISSP
VP/Infosec officer for multinational bank

firewall-wizards mailing list