--===============1089012732==

------=_Part_28569_4123432.1159202244620

Apologies for multiple copies due to cross postings.
Please send to interested colleagues and students.

| The Second International Conference on Availability, |
| Reliability and Security (AReS) |
|ARES 2007-"The International Security and Dependability Conference" |
| |
| |
| April 10th =96 April 13th, 2007 |
| Vienna University of Technology, Austria |
| |
| http://www.ares-conf.org |
| http://www.ares-conference.eu |

ARES 2007 Workshops Call for Papers

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

In conjunction with the ARES 2007 conference, a number of workshops
will be organized. We are very indebted for the effort of workshop's
organizers and workshop's PC members. Proceedings of the ARES 2007
workshops will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press.

* Workshop 1: Second International Workshop "Dependability Aspects
on Data WArehousing and Mining applications" (DAWAM 2007),
Jimmy Huang, York University, Canada + Josef Schiefer, Senactive IT-
Dienstleistungs GmbH, Austria + Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University
of Technology, Austria.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D24&Itemid=3D29

Submission Deadline: December, 17th 2006

* Workshop 2: Second Workshop on "Dependability and Security in
e-Government" (DeSeGov 2007), A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of
Technology, Austria + Erich Schweighofer, University of Vienna,
Austria + Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D25&Itemid=3D30

Submission Deadline: December, 15th 2006

* Workshop 3: Workshop on Foundations of Fault-tolerant Distributed
Computing (FOFDC 2007), Wilhelm Hasselbring, University of Oldenburg,
Germany + Matthias Rohr, University of Oldenburg, Germany + Christian
Storm, University of Oldenburg, Germany + Oliver Theel, University of
Oldenburg, Germany + Timo Warns, University of Oldenburg, Germany.

http://trustsoft.uni-oldenburg.de/fofdc07/

Submission Deadline: December, 1st 2006

* Workshop 4: "Secure Software Engineering" (SecSE 2007), Torbj=F8rn
Skramstad, Norwegian University of Science and technology (NTNU) +
Illian R=F8stad, Norwegian University of Science and technology (NTNU) +
Martin Gilje Jaatun, SINTEF ICT, Norway.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D26&Itemid=3D33

Submission Deadline: December, 17th 2006

* Workshop 5: "Correct, Secure, and Dependable Event-Based IT Systems"
(CoSeDEBITS), Stefan Biffl, Vienna University of Technology, Austria +
Eva K=FChn, Vienna University of Technology, Austria + Alexander Schatten,
Vienna University of Technology, AustriaCoSeDEBITS

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D27&Itemid=3D34

Submission Deadline: November, 19th 2006

* Workshop 6: "Distributed Healthcare Availability, Reliability and
Security"
(DIHARES 2007), Thomas Clark, Complete Cardiology Services Ltd, USA.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D28&Itemid=3D35

Submission Deadline: November, 17th, 2006

* Workshop 7: "First International Workshop on Advances in Information
Security" (WAIS 2007), Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology,
Japan + Arjan Durresi, Louisiana State University, USA + Hiroaki Kikuchi,
Tokai university, Japan.

http://www.csc.lsu.edu/~durresi/wais2007/index.html

Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2006

* Workshop 8: Second International Workshop on Bioinformatics and Security
(BIOS 2007), Hochreiter Sepp, University of Linz, Bioinf, Austria +
K=FCng Josef, University of Linz, FAW Austria + Wagner Roland, University o=
Linz, FAW Austria.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D30&Itemid=3D37

Submission Deadline: November 20, 2006

* Workshop 9: Second International Workshop on Security and E-Learning,
Edgar Weippl, Secure Business Austria. SEL 2007

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...ent&task=3Dvi=
ew&id=3D31&Itemid=3D38

Submission Deadline: November 19, 2006

* Workshop 10: Second Workshop on Information Security Risk Management
(ISRM),
Professor Dr. D. Karagiannis, University of Vienna, Austria + Dr. L.
Marinos,
ENISA, Greece.

ARES2007 Organizing Committee
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Honorary Co-Chairs
-------------------
Norman Revell, Middlesex University, United Kingdom
Roland Wagner, University of Linz, Austria

General Co-Chairs
------------------
Guenther Pernul, University of Regensburg, Germany
Makoto Takizawa, Tokyo Denki University, Japan

Program Co-Chairs
------------------
Gerald Quirchmayr, University of Southern Australia, Australia
A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

Workshops Co-Chairs
--------------------
Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Abdelkader Hameurlain, University of Toulouse, France
Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan

International Liaison Co-Chairs
--------------------------------
Maria Wimmer, University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
Charles Shoniregun, University of East London, United Kingdom

Publicity Chair
----------------
Vladimir Marik, Czech Technical University, Czech Republic

Publication Chair
------------------
Monika Lanzenberger, Norwegian University of Science and
Technology, Trondheim, Norway

Local Organizing Chairs
------------------------
Maria Schweikert, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Markus Klemen, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

+----------------------------------=
----------------------------------+
| The Second International Conferenc=
e on Availability,         &nb=
sp;     |

|           Reliabili=
ty and Security (AReS)        &nbsp=
;            &n=
bsp;    |
|ARES 2007-"The International Security and=
Dependability Conference" |
|      &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;           |

|           &nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;      |
|      =
     April 10th =96 April 13th, 2007   &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;            |
|=
      Vienna University of Technology, Austria&nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;        |=20

|           &nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;            &=
nbsp;           &nbs=
p;      |
|      =
      http://=
www.ares-conf.org         =
            &nb=
sp;          |
| &nbsp=
;         s-conference.eu">
http://www.ares-conference.eu
       =
            &nb=
sp;        |
+-----------------------=
---------------------------------------------+

ARES 2007 Worksho=
ps Call for Papers

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D

In conjunction with the ARES 2007 conference, a number of workshops=

will be organized. We are very indebted for the effort of workshop's <=
br>organizers and workshop's PC members. Proceedings of the ARES 2007

workshops will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press.

* Worksh=
op 1: Second International Workshop "Dependability Aspects
on Data WAre=
housing and Mining applications" (DAWAM 2007),
Jimmy Huang, York Univer=
sity, Canada + Josef Schiefer, Senactive IT-

Dienstleistungs GmbH, Austria + Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University
=
of Technology, Austria.

f/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D24 &Itemid=3D2=
9">
http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...om_content&ta=
sk=3Dview&id=3D24&Itemid=3D29

Submission Deadline: December, 17th 2006

* Workshop 2: =
Second Workshop on "Dependability and Security in
e-Government" (DeSeGo=
v 2007), A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of
Technology, Austria + Erich S=
chweighofer, University of Vienna,=20

Austria + Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.

ontent&task=3Dview&id=3D25&Itemid=3D30">
http://www.ares-confere=
nce.eu/conf/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D25 &=
Itemid=3D30

Submission Deadline: December, 15th 2006

* Workshop 3: =
Workshop on Foundations of Fault-tolerant Distributed
Computing (FOFDC =
2007), Wilhelm Hasselbring, University of Oldenburg,
Germany + Matthias=
Rohr, University of Oldenburg, Germany + Christian=20

Storm, University of Oldenburg, Germany + Oliver Theel, University of r> Oldenburg, Germany + Timo Warns, University of Oldenburg, Germany.<=
br>
http://trusts=
oft.uni-oldenburg.de/fofdc07/

Submission Deadline: December, 1st 2006

* Workshop 4: &=
quot;Secure Software Engineering" (SecSE 2007), Torbj=F8rn
Skramst=
ad, Norwegian University of Science and technology (NTNU) +
Illian R=F8=
stad, Norwegian University of Science and technology (NTNU) +=20

Martin Gilje Jaatun, SINTEF ICT, Norway.

res-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&i=
d=3D26&Itemid=3D33">
http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=
=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D26&Itemid=3D33

Submission Deadline: December, 17th 2006
    =

* Workshop 5: "Correct, Secure, and Dependable Event-Based IT Syst=
ems"
 (CoSeDEBITS), Stefan Biffl, Vienna University of Technol=
ogy, Austria +

Eva K=FChn, Vienna University of Technology, Austria + Alexander Schatten, =

Vienna University of Technology, AustriaCoSeDEBITS

tp://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3D=
view&id=3D27&Itemid=3D34">
http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i..._content&task=
=3Dview&id=3D27&Itemid=3D34

=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D28&Itemid=3D35">http://www.ares=
-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=
=3D28&Itemid=3D35

Submission Deadline: November, 17th, 2006

* Workshop 7: =
"First International Workshop on Advances in Information
Security&=
quot; (WAIS 2007), Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology,

Japan + Arjan Durresi, Louisiana State University, USA + Hiroaki Kikuchi, <=
br>Tokai university, Japan.

si/wais2007/index.html">http://www.csc.lsu.edu/~durresi/wais2007/index.html

Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2006

* Workshop 8: Se=
cond International Workshop on Bioinformatics and Security
 (BIOS 2=
007), Hochreiter Sepp, University of Linz, Bioinf, Austria +
K=FCng Jos=
ef, University of Linz, FAW Austria + Wagner Roland, University of=20

Linz, FAW Austria.

/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D30 &Itemid=3D37=
">
http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i...m_content&tas=
k=3Dview&id=3D30&Itemid=3D37

Submission Deadline: November 20, 2006

* Workshop 9: Sec=
ond International Workshop on Security and E-Learning,
Edgar Weippl, Se=
cure Business Austria. SEL 2007

e.eu/conf/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D31 &It=
emid=3D38">
http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/i..._content&task=
=3Dview&id=3D31&Itemid=3D38

Submission Deadline: Novembe=
r 19, 2006

* Workshop 10: Second Workshop on Information Security Ri=
sk Management (ISRM),=20