Hello Firewall Wizards,

The Black Hat Briefings Japan '06 speakers have been selected. We received many presentations this year and we have chosen a broad sampling of topics facing security professionals today, with an emphasis on issues facing Asian Pacific region . The schedule is on line now and available on our Black Hat Japan site in both English and Japanese.

There will be 2 tracks, over 2 days comprised of renowned information and computer security professionals. We have a wide selection of topics this year from "Catching Malware" to an updated "Subverting Vista Kernel"

Alex Stamos & Zane Lackey - Breaking AJAX Web Applications: Vulns 2.0 in Web 2.0
Jeremiah Grossman -Hacking Intranet websites from the outside: Malware just got a lot more dangerous
Dan Moniz - Six Degrees of XSSploitation
Paul Bohm -Taming Bugs: The art and science of writing secure code
Joanna Rutkowska - Subverting Vista Kernel For Fun And Profit
Kenneth Geers & Alexander Eisen - IPv6 World Update Strategy & Tactics
Heikki Kortti - Input Attack Trees
Mr. Sugiura - Winny P2P security
Darren Bilby - Low Down and Dirty: Anti-Forensic Rootkits
Thorsten Holz & Georg Wicherski - Catching Malware to Detect, Track and Mitigate Botnets
Yuji Hoshizawa - TBD
Scott Stender - Attacking Internationalized Software

Please check out the speakers page for updates
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japa...-speakers.html

There you will find Abstracts for the upcoming presentations and get background information on our speakers.

To register visit us on-line at:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-regi...ion.html#Japan.
Act fast our early bird discount will end September 15th. We look forward to seeing you at Tokyo, Keio Plaza Hotel, October 3-6th, 2006.

More information on this years venue is available at:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japa...-en-venue.html .

Thank you,
Jeff Moss