nuqneH,

Its a commercial of my own ;-)

But i use DJB's dnscache with some configuration wrappers that allow me to
control it the unified way. Actually the syntax is inherited from good old
fwtk, something like:

dnsctl: instances dnscache-lo dnscache-int
dnscache-lo: bind 127.0.0.1
dnscache-lo: default-servers some.where.outside
dnscache-lo: zone myzone.int -servers some.where.inside
dnscache-lo: zone 10.IN-ADDR.ARPA -servers some.where.inside
dnscache-lo: permit-hosts 127.0.0.1
dnscache-int: bind 10.0.0.1

Unfortunately the license for DJB tools is quite restrictive, so i cannot
do much anomaly detection beyond what is available out of the box.

It does handle AAAA records ok, at least.