Hi!

> I've been instructed to "make Skype work"

First install Skype on some box and save/print the Skype license
you are forced to acknowledge to "make it work".

Then have whoever instructed you read it and have them sign a
document stating that they want you to install it in full knowledge
of the license and that they take any legal responsibility that may
arise from that. If you are working for a big enterprise, have
the company lawyer read it.

Short version of the last Skype license I read: "Skype owns your PC".

I have been able to talk every single customer out of "make Skype
work" by simply kindly asking them to read the license first and
_really_ read and understand it.

Regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25 Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100