--===============1755230706==

--0-672976571-1155573942=:8837

Greetings-
Any one has any favorite docos that explains potential shortcoming of popular firewalls out there for VoIP applications? Especially proprietary ones? I do not see why you can not use modular policy framework to address these requirements.
Regards-
Sean

--0-672976571-1155573942=:8837

Greetings-
   Any one has any favorite docos that explains potential shortcoming of popular firewalls out there for VoIP applications? Especially proprietary ones?  I do not see why you can not use modular policy framework to address these requirements.
Regards-
Sean

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-672976571-1155573942=:8837--