The only firewall I know of that actually speaks multicast routing is the
Juniper/Netscreen. Almost any firewall can be configured to forward the
traffic, but most won't participate in the group membership protocols.
Others have recommended the PIX - it would be my second choice, as it
handles heavy loads pretty well. Checkpoint would be dead last - it's
terrible at small packet high volume forwarding.

--On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:41 AM +0000 Bob Arthurs