On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Fetch, Brandon wrote:

> Paul,
> Can you perhaps share your "interesting" notes from said Software Policy
> Restrictions in AD endeavor? Publicly, I'd hope.

I expect I'll end up either doing an article to put up somewhere or just
lamenting on fora.compuwar.net, though that's languishing enough that I
might just throw up a blog on my main site or somewhere easy to get to.

It's still "interesting," three weeks after going live...

Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions
paul@compuwar.net which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."
http://fora.compuwar.net Infosec discussion boards

firewall-wizards mailing list