--===============0417470729==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C691E9.54D7B432

I have noticed that Cisco shows up to a version 7.2(1) version now of
the IOS for the PIX 515 and a corresponding 5.2(1) of the ASDM.

=20

Without a CCO I cannot get into their site to verify this and to grab
the newest updates if they exist - anyone have any idea about this?

=20

Anyone used those versions before on the PIX 515?

=20

=20

Thanks,

Charles

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C691E9.54D7B432

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have noticed that Cisco shows up to a version =
7.2(1)
version now of the IOS for the PIX 515 and a corresponding 5.2(1) of the =
ASDM.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Without a CCO I cannot get into their site to verify =
this
and to grab the newest updates if they exist – anyone have any =
idea about
this?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Anyone used those versions before on the PIX =
515?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;