rebot or recycle the firewall will do the trick.

Or drop all open connections and make them re-establish. not really
rocket sience, kinda like users on a unix server, you make changes to teir
env and or login credentials and they are not picked up till the uses
logsout and back in.

thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Vahid Pazirandeh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that after I made some changes to my access-lists with a PIX 7.1(2),
> the rules only applied to new connections being made. The connections that
> were already established (like tcp sessions) were unfortunately not affected.
>
> How can I affect all currently established connections with my new access-list
> rules? Is there a "clear" command that'll do the trick?
>
> Thanks for reading. :-)
>
> -Vahid

- --
admin & senior security consultant: sysinfo.com
http://sysinfo.com
Key fingerprint = 9401 4B13 B918 164C 647A E838 B2DF AFCC 94B0 6629

....We waste time looking for the perfect lover
instead of creating the perfect love.

-Tom Robbins