If this is not the correct place for firewall neophytes to post beginner
questions, I would appreciate a pointer to the correct place. If it is
the right place...

I need to help a client configure their firewall, a Symantec 5400, to
allow WebDAV traffic (or at least the subset of WebDAV used by
Subversion.) But I know nothing about configuring firewalls.

Google is usually my friend, but the most likely links in the top few
Google result screens were messages from the archives of this list. I
can't seem to find what I'm looking for, though. If anyone has pointers
to documentation on how to do this, I would be eternally grateful.

-- Scott Sauyet

firewall-wizards mailing list